Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beet Obsession

(image from http://sunday-suppers.com/)

Yes I'm still on the beet kick, don't expect it to go away any time soon! I've also got the hubs hooked on beets, so you're just going to have to come to terms with the fact that at my house that's all we eat. kidding. So I need to add some to my garden, I'm just waiting to free up some space after I harvest the radishes and some lettuce and get some QT to spend away from work and outside. In the meantime, I found a recipe for Beet Chips I'm dying to try in addition to my other beet recipies in my repetoire.

I promise to post new garden pics this week, there's alot of growing going on (and critters stealing my tomatillos) and I have a lot of new found inspiration for alternative garden plans I can't wait to try my hand at, like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment