Friday, July 1, 2011

30 some weeks: Get your sleep now...

I'm starting to loose track of weeks, maybe because I'm sleep deprived. The baby is doing well though, the dr. says I'm a boring patient which is good because it means I'm right on track.
if you see me on the street (or any pregnant woman), do not give the useless advice to get my sleep now, because when the baby comes I won't be sleeping. I don't sleep now, so this advice does not apply to me. If I do sleep, it's for 3-4 hour stretches, which will probably decrease I understand, but at least I'll be awake for a reason.
In attempts to help my sleeplessness, I've considered making the huge purchase of a maternity body pillow (which run about $60 and up!) I have a regular body pillow, but hear these are much nicer.
normal body pillow
While searching for said pillow I stumbled across this freakish contraption:
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Scary Body Pillow, can you imagine waking up to this headless-puppet-handed-half-man/pillow?
But the bat-shit Craziness of it all begins with the reviews that warrant the supposed "Brad Pitt modeled pillow" a 4.7/5 review.
" can't begin to tell you how much I love this pillow. I love it so much I named him Paul! Paul goes well with my mullet, so much that I don't ever plan on cutting it. It fits so well into the armpit slot and I will never feel lonely again. Paul, you're the greatest! Paul and my mullet.....together forever. "
"My life is pretty lonely sometimes. I live in the woods alone, and it gets really cold. I try to find someone who will cuddle with me at night but it's hard when people call you names like "Bigfoot" and "Yeti". I guess I'll give up on love. I have to say though, that after purchasing this product, it feels like someone is really sleeping next to me. The first night was kind of strange, I set it in my bed or sticks and leaves and it just sat there, sad and alone too. I conquered my fears and lied in with it, IT ACTUALLY FELT LIKE A PERSON :D. I loved it's soft fabric on my fur, it was love at first touch!. Thanks to the creators of this fine product, no more lonely nights in the woods."
of course when I first saw this pillow, the first thought that sprang to mind was this must be marketed towards Crazy Cat Ladies ...
""

No comments:

Post a Comment