Monday, February 1, 2010

Disclaimer

I can usually keep flowers or herbs alive for a few weeks, but it won't be long before life gets in the way, and I tend to neglect my watering duties, or sometimes I just don't know how to save a plant that does not appear to be faring well.
Now that I have decided to take on this adventure, I am going to give it my all and have my husband help keep me accountable. I don't claim to know what I am doing, I am in every way a novice at gardening, but thought that my journey into this world might help others find a place to start if they also felt so inclined. There are large amounts of data online regarding gardening, and it can be hard to know where to start, so hopefully my successes and failures can help others navigate the world of home grown. I also will post recipes, which I have had much more success with in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment