Monday, September 27, 2010

Travel snacks

Dieting while traveling is not the easiest, but a big part of my diet plan includes eating about every 2 hours to maintain my blood sugar levels without big dips from not eating (this seems to be very effective for me). On my most recent trip to New York, I tried to stay on track by bringing Apples, hardboiled eggs and string cheese in a cooler, Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds, buying Oatmeal for breakfast, eating chicken salads for lunch, drinking as much water as possible and using the bank account analogy from Bethenny. Overall, I didn't lose or gain any weight this week which I take as a win. I didn't get the excercise in that I wanted and I was stressed from work, so I attribute that as the blocker that kept me from loosing. On to next week with an optimistic view :)

No comments:

Post a Comment